Beautiful Brows Only $299 !
( Limited Time Only )
Powder Brows & Ombre brows
First Appointment ($299)
Deposit Due At Booking: $99
Balance Due At Appointment: $200
Perfecting Session- Touch Up ($75)
(Must be scheduled 6-8 weeks after first appointment.)
* Price is for Clients who booked 1st session with me.
Step 1- Find and book an appointment slot that works best for you! BOOK HERE
Step 2- Complete your client forms. It is best to complete your forms prior to your appointment so that I'm able to look over your information ahead of time.
Sep 3. Be sure to read over
and my CANCELLATION POLICY
prior to your appointment.
How To Prepare For Your Appointment
1. Use of chemical exfoliates should cease at least one week prior to your service and waxing, sugaring, and threading of the brows should be performed five days prior to your service.
2. Cease use of all aspirin, ibuprofen, and other nsaids (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) and caffeine products: energy drinks, coffee, tea, soda, etc. 24 hours prior to the appointment. Use of these products can cause excessive bleeding preventing pigment retention and effecting the outcome of your service.
3. Please show up to your appointment with a bare face and a cloth, surgical, n95 or kn95 face mask to wear during the service.
After Your Appointment Remember To.....
Keep your brows free of excess moisture and debris for the first 24 hours
Avoid wearing makeup above, on, or directly below the brows for the duration of the healing process.
Do not pick, peel, scratch, or remove any crust-like scabbing that may occur during the healing process.
Avoid excessively hot showers, saunas, and strenuous workouts that may cause sweating for the duration of the healing process.
Avoid physical and chemical exfoliates on and/or around the brows during the healing process.
Keep It Simple
1. Apply a very thin layer of Aquaphor, A & D Ointment or vaseline before taking a shower to protect you brows from steam.
2. Keep you brows Dry throughout the day.
3. Apply a thin layer of After Inked before bed.
( A& D Ointment and After Inked are provided in your aftercare kit)
Day 1 (Day of treatment): Gently clean the area with a very small amount of sterile water on a cotton pad or towelette, just barely damp, NOT wet. This is to avoid build-up of blood/lymph on the area that may occur on day 1. Continue this throughout day 1 as many times as needed to keep the brow free of lymph and/or blood build up.
Day 2 & 3: When you wake up, gently clean the area with a small amount of sterile water on a cotton pad or towelette to clean any blood or lymph that may have occurred while asleep. Be extra careful not to rub the brows hard, tug or scrub the brows .
Day 4-14: Keep your brows dry. If your brows feel extremely dry during the scabbing/pealing phase you may apply a very thin layer of Aquaphor, A & D Ointment or vaseline. Do not make your brows greasy or shiny. If they are you used too much. Think chapstick layer amount.
Days 1-4: The pigment may appear very sharp and dark. This is because the pigment is still sitting on top of your skin, and has not yet settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually. Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab, as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin. Your brows may swell and appear larger also.
Days 5-7: Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the pigment is fading too quickly, however, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.
Days 8-12: Your brows may look as though the pigment has completely faded – do not panic – take a deep breath and trust the process.
Days 14-28: Your brows may still look a little patchy or uneven, but the pigment will start to “reappear” as the pigment settles and the healing continues.
You may get your touch-up/perfecting procedure done at the 6-8 week point NO SOONER to allow for complete healing of the brows.
Pro-Tip: Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade quickly.